Learning More About

Learning More About
Spending My Special Time With God

Monday, April 2, 2007

Finding Forgiveness


Dear God, I do not wish to harbor any ill will against others. Help me God to forgive those that have hurt me and wronged me. Lord, even though I want to forgive I am plagued with doubts, fears, bad memories, and reasons why I should not forgive. When I ponder on these it is hard because I feel that I am justified in my feelings. God help me to forgive. Father, I know it is wrong when I feel these people don't deserve my forgiveness. As much as I want to forgive them Lord my bad memories continue to be chains that bind anger to my heart. Lord, break these chains so that I may be free to forgive. Precious forgiving Lord, I know that alone I do not have the strength or courage to do this. Help me Father so that I may once and of all be free of the bitterness that keeps me from moving on. When people look at me I want them to see your love shining from me and not bitterness and unforgiveness. I know all things are possible with you Lord, so I pray for you to remove the unforgiveness from my heart. I turn it over to you God. Heavenly Father be my justice, so that I can feel the peace and freedom that comes from forgiving. Lord, make my heart a willing heart so that I might be healed. Lead me in my thoughts and decision so that my life may always honor and glorify you. Father, lead me to forgiveness so that I can be obedient to Your word. This I pray in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

I Want To Know More-

I Want To Know More-
Is There a Right Way or Wrong Way?

The Water Of Life

The Water Of Life
Matthew 25:35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, FaithfulToOne © 2006

Watch Interview With The Devil

Watch Interview With The Devil
Click On The Link Button Below

Your E-mail can be a powerful faith tool when you send movie tracks.

button-interview.jpg
button-thelovedlose.jpg button-riches04.jpg cots234x60.gif

Does Your Email Address Witness To Your Faith?

I just wanted to let you know about another wonderful way that you can use the internet to sow the seeds of faith. It is with an faith email address. I have found two free sites that you can use to spread your faith. The first site address is http://www.jesusanswers.com You can set up a free email account with them. My email address with this site is the one I have with this blog. My email address at this site is allprayers@jesusanswers.com You have no idea about the many times people have commented on my email address. How many times do you give your email address out to people. What a statement of faith you can make using an email like the one I have. The second site address I just discovered. You can also set up a free email account with them. I just set up an address with them too. The site address is http://www.believeandrepent.com My new email address is allsinsforgiven@believeandrepent.com So now you have 2 choices you can use for email that will spread your faith without saying a word. Check them out.