Learning More About

Learning More About
Spending My Special Time With God

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lord Help Me To Stop Being A Pack Rat


Dear Lord, I want to deal with the clutter in my life. I want to feel at peace. Lord help me to deal with those things in my life holding me back, so that I may feel like Paul did when he wrote Philippians 4:12-13, "I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Lord I do not wish to procrastinate or be a sluggard. Help me to become more diligent in my faith by clearing out the things in my life that chain me down. Lord Jesus keep me from living in the "Material World" so that I may live fully in the "Godly World". I pray this in Jesus name, Amen

FaithfulToOne©2007

No comments:

I Want To Know More-

I Want To Know More-
Is There a Right Way or Wrong Way?

The Water Of Life

The Water Of Life
Matthew 25:35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, FaithfulToOne © 2006

Watch Interview With The Devil

Watch Interview With The Devil
Click On The Link Button Below

Your E-mail can be a powerful faith tool when you send movie tracks.

button-interview.jpg
button-thelovedlose.jpg button-riches04.jpg cots234x60.gif

Does Your Email Address Witness To Your Faith?

I just wanted to let you know about another wonderful way that you can use the internet to sow the seeds of faith. It is with an faith email address. I have found two free sites that you can use to spread your faith. The first site address is http://www.jesusanswers.com You can set up a free email account with them. My email address with this site is the one I have with this blog. My email address at this site is allprayers@jesusanswers.com You have no idea about the many times people have commented on my email address. How many times do you give your email address out to people. What a statement of faith you can make using an email like the one I have. The second site address I just discovered. You can also set up a free email account with them. I just set up an address with them too. The site address is http://www.believeandrepent.com My new email address is allsinsforgiven@believeandrepent.com So now you have 2 choices you can use for email that will spread your faith without saying a word. Check them out.