Learning More About

Learning More About
Spending My Special Time With God

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Lord Give Me Courage And Patience To Wait On You

Psalm 27:14
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

Lord I need your help. I know that I am struggling with my impatience right now to trust you and honor your will and wait on you. Lord are you still working to put into place key pieces of the puzzle for the situation I am in? Lord, give me courage and patience to wait on you. Lord am I not where I need to be in my situation or in my faith? God work on me, strengthen me, and give me guidance, so that I can handle what you know I must face in the future. Lord, give me courage and patience to wait on you.

God I know you know me better than I know myself. I will trust You in these judgments. Lord direct me and test my faith if this is Your will. I wish to be strong in faith. I pray for you to make me ready for promotion, so that I may honor You and glorify Your name. Lord, give me courage and patience to wait on you. I will trust God and turn it all over to Him. Lord have I sinned or made false judgements? Forgive me Lord and make me see my faults. Clearly point out to me where I have left Your path or where I have been stubborn, blinding my eyes to God's will for my life. Redirect me now Lord, so that I may see the lighted path again and hear God's words for me.

Bring me now to that quiet place with you so that I can step back, catch my breath, be calm, stop, think, pray, and not make any knee jerk reactions. Lord, give me the courage and patience to wait on you. As you were to David be my light and my salvation, the stronghold of my life, my fortress, my protection against enemies, my best defense, my confidence, my refuge, my rock of strength, my teacher, my leader, the one that is always there for me even when no one else is, the one I seek above all others, and the one that I sing praises to and shout with joy for during my troubled times. Lord I praise you with joy because I know I can trust in you. I know God has already gone ahead of me and by faith He will lead me safely down the path that follows His will, to a place of safety and blessing. Dear Lord give me courage and patience to wait on you so that I do not fall prey to my temptations, weaknesses, rash impatient judgments, or stubbornness.

Lord keep me from running past Your light into the darkness where I will stumble and fall. Direct me now so that I do not sacrifice the blessings that God has intended for me. God's word has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So I can now say with confidence, "Lord you are my helper; I will not be afraid." Lord point out to me and help me free my life of anything that I put above God, so that I can be content in the path God has planned for me. I know and believe that no man or evil has power over God and He will protect me. Through God's word I believe I have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom I have gained access by faith into this grace in which I now stand. I will rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. I will rejoice in my good times and in my sufferings, because I know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. The hope You give me will not disappoint me, because God has poured out his love into my heart by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given me. Lord, give me courage and patience to wait on you.

I know God will do things in His time and in His way. By faith I trust and believe in God, so I will wait. Dear Lord I pray for You to give me the peace and contentment that will sustain me as I wait on You. Help me to focus on what must be done and on serving others instead of being chained down to worries and anxieties. I pray to You now and wait on the You for my answers. Lord I seek Your counsel and the strength You will give me to follow it, no matter how difficult it may be. Lord I pray for wisdom so that I may test everything to know what is good. God's word says that every good and perfect gift is from above. Keep me from being deceived Lord. Make my steps firm in faith so that when I stumble, I will not fall, because You Lord protect me. I will be in Your hands. I confess that I am impatient right now and ask Your forgiveness. Redirect me now Lord and give me the courage and patience to wait on You. I wish to walk in Your light now and forever. All this I pray in Jesus name. Amen

FaithfulToOne © 2007

No comments:

I Want To Know More-

I Want To Know More-
Is There a Right Way or Wrong Way?

The Water Of Life

The Water Of Life
Matthew 25:35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, FaithfulToOne © 2006

Watch Interview With The Devil

Watch Interview With The Devil
Click On The Link Button Below

Your E-mail can be a powerful faith tool when you send movie tracks.

button-interview.jpg
button-thelovedlose.jpg button-riches04.jpg cots234x60.gif

Does Your Email Address Witness To Your Faith?

I just wanted to let you know about another wonderful way that you can use the internet to sow the seeds of faith. It is with an faith email address. I have found two free sites that you can use to spread your faith. The first site address is http://www.jesusanswers.com You can set up a free email account with them. My email address with this site is the one I have with this blog. My email address at this site is allprayers@jesusanswers.com You have no idea about the many times people have commented on my email address. How many times do you give your email address out to people. What a statement of faith you can make using an email like the one I have. The second site address I just discovered. You can also set up a free email account with them. I just set up an address with them too. The site address is http://www.believeandrepent.com My new email address is allsinsforgiven@believeandrepent.com So now you have 2 choices you can use for email that will spread your faith without saying a word. Check them out.