Learning More About

Learning More About
Spending My Special Time With God

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Life By The Spirit

Galatians 5:16-26

"So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law.

The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other."

Dear Heavenly Father, guide me in the ways that will help me to live by the Spirit. I wish to take life each day for what it is and try to make the best of it by faith to honor You. I wish to live by the Spirit, so I will not gratify the desires of my sinful nature. Father, I belong to Christ Jesus who was crucified for my sinful nature with its passions and desires. Jesus endured the cross so that I could live by the Spirit and keep in step with the Spirit. Dear God I wish to honor Your will for my life and work through the sanctification process, so that I too can share in the blessings and the fruits of the Spirit.

Lord you are my strength. I will stand strong and hold fast to my faith, because I know that my God has no limits to His love or His power. Heavenly Father, surround me with your love and let it be my shield to hold back temptations that would pull me away from You. Keep me from being selfish and self absorbed so that I may reach out and serve others in a way that honors You. Let me bring the sweetness of Your word and the glory of salvation to those that need it. This I pray in Jesus name, Amen.

FaithfulToOne © 2007

No comments:

I Want To Know More-

I Want To Know More-
Is There a Right Way or Wrong Way?

The Water Of Life

The Water Of Life
Matthew 25:35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, FaithfulToOne © 2006

Watch Interview With The Devil

Watch Interview With The Devil
Click On The Link Button Below

Your E-mail can be a powerful faith tool when you send movie tracks.

button-interview.jpg
button-thelovedlose.jpg button-riches04.jpg cots234x60.gif

Does Your Email Address Witness To Your Faith?

I just wanted to let you know about another wonderful way that you can use the internet to sow the seeds of faith. It is with an faith email address. I have found two free sites that you can use to spread your faith. The first site address is http://www.jesusanswers.com You can set up a free email account with them. My email address with this site is the one I have with this blog. My email address at this site is allprayers@jesusanswers.com You have no idea about the many times people have commented on my email address. How many times do you give your email address out to people. What a statement of faith you can make using an email like the one I have. The second site address I just discovered. You can also set up a free email account with them. I just set up an address with them too. The site address is http://www.believeandrepent.com My new email address is allsinsforgiven@believeandrepent.com So now you have 2 choices you can use for email that will spread your faith without saying a word. Check them out.